"Caplin Cares" Rings in the New Year with Donation to Washington Humane Society
Caplin & Drysdale rang in 2016 by raising over $1000 for the Washington Humane Society (WHS), an animal welfare agency that provides shelter and care for more than 50,000 animals each year. Since its founding in 1870, WHS has:
- provided shelter for homeless and displace animals,
- created opportunities for adoption,
- offered low cost spay and neuter operations,
- investigated cruelty or neglect through Humane Law Enforcement,
- played an active in the legislative process, and
- hosted Humane Education programs throughout the District.
"Caplin Cares for a Cause" is Caplin & Drysdale's ongoing charitable initiative to give back to our local communities in the D.C. and New York metro areas. For more information on Washington Humane Society, please visit their website.