Setting Global Tax Policy: Where Are We Heading?
Join us in Washington, DC on Wednesday, December 13th for the first half-day conference hosted by IBFD and Caplin & Drysdale. Attendance is complimentary.
Dive into the Global Tax Policy Discussion!
- Are you curious about the future of global tax policies?
- Want to explore the evolving landscape of international taxation?
- Seeking insights from top experts in the field?
Look no further. We’re bringing together thought leaders, policymakers, and professionals to discuss crucial topics. The schedule is as follows:
- 12:30 pm: Registration
- 1:00 pm: Welcoming Remarks by Belema Obuoforibo
- 1:15-2:30 pm: Panel 1: “Global Voices: Bringing the Developing Country Perspective to International Tax Policy”
- 2:30-3:45 pm: Panel 2: “Preserving and Asserting Privilege in a Multinational Context”
- 3:45-4:15 pm: Refreshment break
- 4:15-5:30 pm: Panel 3: “Can Europe and the United States Bridge Conflicts in Setting International Tax Policy?”
- 5:30-7:00 pm: Cocktail networking reception