David Rosenbloom to Speak on Competent Authority Panel
Event Sponsor: George Washington University & The Internal Revenue Service, 23rd Annual Institute on Current Issues in International Taxation
- The road to arbitration—procedural and substantive developments
- Progress in resolution without the need to arbitrate
- Best practices for taxpayers—communication, participation, and representation
- Scope of the MAP—Currency? Interest? Penalties?
- Evolution of information exchange—new TIEAs, protocols, Global Forum peer review process, enactment of FATCA
- Interaction between the MAP and the APA program