Circular 230 Important Revisions
Last August 19, 2010, proposed revisions to Circular 230 were released for public comment. If approved, the amendments will result in the most broad reaching and fundamental changes to CPAs, enrolled agents, attorneys and tax return preparers.
The Knowledge Group is producing a LIVE webcast which will explore the issues and concerns surrounding this change and will provide valuable information and analysis. Some of the key topics to be covered are:
- Scope of proposed regulations
- Requirements to become a registered tax return preparer & PTINs
- Application and renewal process
- Continuing education requirements
- Ethical guidelines
- Up-to-the-minute regulatory updates
Join this live webcast by clicking here. Advanced registration is advised as space is limited. Significant discounts apply to early registrants.
Christopher Rizek, member of Caplin & Drysdale, will be speaking as a panelist.