Changing Supervisory and Regulatory Landscape
Date: October 4, 2010
Time: 2:00 P.M.
Location: Harvard Club of New York City
Description: This panel will discuss the following topics.
• Restoring American Financial Stability Act of 2010
• Review the Private Fund Investment Advisors Registration Act of 2010 and the specific changes impacting hedge funds
• Who is affected; What do you have to do; Where are the new laws applicable; When do you have to do it by; How do you get this all done?
• What is the law and how does it apply?
• Changes to tax laws
• Transparency and operational enhancements
• Protecting your fund, your reputation and your investors
Roberta S. Karmel
Centennial Professor of Law & Co-Director of the Center for the Study of International Business Law
Brooklyn Law School
Christopher S. Rizek
Caplin & Drysdale, Chartered
Vice Chairman and Chief Legal Officer
Millennium Management LLC
Eric Komitee, Esq.
Viking Global Investors LP