Molefi McIntosh is an Associate in Caplin & Drysdale's Private Client, International Tax, and Business, Investment & Transactional Tax practice groups.
Mr. McIntosh advises high-net-worth clients on tax-sensitive estate planning. He draws on his experience counseling clients on cross-border tax issues.
Prior to joining Caplin & Drysdale, Mr. McIntosh practiced in the international tax and transactions practice of a big four accounting firm, where he counseled U.S. multinational clients in matters implicating the Internal Revenue Code and the regulations thereunder. During law school, he received the CALI award in five courses and served as a Legal Research Assistant at the Campaign Finance Institute. As an undergrad at Howard University, Mr. McIntosh served as the president of the Economics Club.
Admissions & Education
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- LLM. in Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
- Certificate in International Taxation
- EY Scholar
- J.D., Howard University School of Law, 2016, CALI Award for highest grade in Wills, Trusts & Estates, Federal Income Taxation, Corporations, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, and Other Private Funds, and Investor Justice and Education Clinic.
- B.A., Howard University, 2013, magna cum laude
- Intern, Office of Chief Counsel, Investment Management Division, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2016
- Intern, Office of Chief Counsel, U.S. Internal Revenue Service, 2014